- 3, 4, or 5 channel output
- speaker-level inputs
- anti-thump circuit for quiet turn-on
- speaker short, thermal overload, and DC protection
- extra-large noise filters
- gold-plated preamp inputs
- signal to noise ratio 100 dB
- independent power supply for subwoofer leaves 4-channel power unaffected by demands of the subwoofer
- 60 watts x 4 plus 150 watts x 1 at 2 ohms
- 50-200 Hz continuously variable low-pass crossover, 18 dB/octave (subwoofer channel)
- selectable high-pass crossover (80 Hz, 150 Hz), 12 dB/octave (A/B channels)
- 12-5/8"W x 2-3/8"H x 12-5/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.