- 2-, 3-, 4-channel output
- Tri-Way capable
- 30 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- 60 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 90 watts RMS x 4 at 1 ohm
- 120 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms in bridged mode
- 180 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms in bridged mode
- Stable to 1 ohm in stereo, 2 ohms in mono mode
- Frequency response 10-28,000 Hz
- MOSFET power supply
- Rear channel switchable high-pass crossover (100 Hz at 24 dB per octave)
- Discrete output transistors
- Silent turn-on/off circuitry
- Removable endcaps and logo plate
- 14-9/16"W x 3-1/16"H x 10"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.