- Spectrum Analyzer A device that displays a FREQUENCY RESPONSE curve, in real time, as the curve changes.
- Display Sensitivity Control An adjustment for matching an RTA-type or signal-level display in the input signal.
- Subwoofer A low frequency driver optimized to reproduce low frequencies, typically ranging from 100 Hz and down.
- Fader A preamp control allowing relative level adjustment between the front and rear output channels.
- Balance A preamp control allowing relative output adjustment of each CHANNEL in a stereo audio system.
- Center Frequencies 60, 100, 180, 300, 500, 1k, 2k, 4k, 8k, 16kHz
- Subwoofer LPF 700/100/300 Hz LPF
- S/N Ratio 100dB
- Frequency Response 5Hz-50kHz (+0/-3 dB)
- Approximate Dimension (wxhxd) 7-1/8x2x6-1/8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ray From Atlanta
|Cool eq. Flexible with great sound.|
evan From minnesota
|really helped my sound