- Spectrum Analyzer A device that displays a FREQUENCY RESPONSE curve, in real time, as the curve changes.
- Display Sensitivity Control An adjustment for matching an RTA-type or signal-level display in the input signal.
- Subwoofer A low frequency driver optimized to reproduce low frequencies, typically ranging from 100 Hz and down.
- Fader A preamp control allowing relative level adjustment between the front and rear output channels.
- Balance A preamp control allowing relative output adjustment of each CHANNEL in a stereo audio system.
- Center Frequencies 60, 100, 180, 300, 500, 1k, 2k, 4k, 8k, 16kHz
- Subwoofer LPF 700/100/300 Hz LPF
- S/N Ratio 100dB
- Frequency Response 5Hz-50kHz (+0/-3 dB)
- Approximate Dimension (wxhxd) 7-1/8x2x6-1/8
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ray From Atlanta
|Cool eq. Flexible with great sound.|
evan From minnesota
|really helped my sound