- CROSSOVER A component or circuit used to divide the audio signal into specific frequency bands. (Active & Passive)
- Listening Position A feature which can optimize FREQUENCY RESPONSE and imaging for a particular position in a vehicle through the use of signal delay Bessel Alignment A particular CROSSOVER configuration which offers superior phase coherence in exchange for slightly lower level match.
- Fader A preamp control allowing relative level adjustment between the front and rear output channels.
- Center Frequencies 50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1.5k, 3k, 6k, 12kHz
- S/N Ratio 105dB
- Frequency Response 5Hz-100kHz (+0/-3 dB) Approx. 7-1/8x1x5-3/8 (wxhxd)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.