- CROSSOVER A component or circuit used to divide the audio signal into specific frequency bands. (Active & Passive)
- Listening Position A feature which can optimize FREQUENCY RESPONSE and imaging for a particular position in a vehicle through the use of signal delay Bessel Alignment A particular CROSSOVER configuration which offers superior phase coherence in exchange for slightly lower level match.
- Fader A preamp control allowing relative level adjustment between the front and rear output channels.
- Center Frequencies 50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1.5k, 3k, 6k, 12kHz
- S/N Ratio 105dB
- Frequency Response 5Hz-100kHz (+0/-3 dB) Approx. 7-1/8x1x5-3/8 (wxhxd)
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.