- CROSSOVER A component or circuit used to divide the audio signal into specific frequency bands. (Active & Passive)
- Subwoofer A low frequency driver optimized to reproduce low frequencies, typically ranging from 100 Hz and down.
- High Voltage DC-DC Converter A power supply that converts the vehicle's 12 volts to a dual swing, 15 volt supply, typically used in step up, 4 volt preamp output models.
- Crossover Frequencies Mid: FLAT 70,100,140,2.4k, 3.5k, 5k HzHigh: 2.4k, 3.5k, 5k, 7k HzSub: 50,70,100,140 Hz
- S/N Ratio 105dB
- Frequency Response 3Hz-150kHz
- Approximate Dimension (wxhxd) 7x1.5x7.8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.