- Polypropylene Cone A durable plastic-based material which exhibits low mass for good transient response, rigid structural integrity for low distortion, and high internal loss for accurate sound reproduction without excessive "ringing". Withstands the extremes of the autosound environment well.
- Balanced Dome Tweeter Equalizes weight between the inside and outside sections of the cone providing faster reaction time for better transient response. Also offers the better dispersion characteristics (for better imaging) and larger voice coil (for higher power handling) like a dome tweeter, along with the higher efficiency like a cone tweeter.
- Strontium Magnet A magnetic material with greater magnetic strength by weight than ferrite. A strontium magnet will exhibit higher gauss than a ferrite magnetic of the same weight.
- Convertible Mount Easily converts for mounting into US or Euro sized factory speaker locations without the need for modifying the speaker opening.
- Frequency Response 60W(max input)50-24kHz
- Impedance 88dB/W/M/4Ohms
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.