- 15-band digital EQ offers +/- 15dB gain, 3 user presets and 5 factory presets (Rock, Pop Vocal, Jazz, Hip Hop)
- 5 soundfields (Studio, Club, Jazz Club, Concert Hall, Stadium)
- 4-mode Listening Position Selector (Front Left, Front Right, Front, All)
- 1 set of preamp inputs
- 3 sets of preamp outputs (Front, Rear, Subwoofer)
- selectable low-pass crossover for subwoofer output at 50, 80 and 125 Hz with an 18 dB/slope
- 15-band spectrum analyzer
- memory backup retains settings for 3 days if your battery dies or is disconnected
- signal-to-noise ratio 91 dB
- THD 0.01%
- 7-3/16"W x 2-1/8"H x 6-3/16"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Qben Allen From Newark New Jersey
|This eq is amazing excellent power to my subs for more bang
and crispy clean mods and highs.
Spend the extra money my friend I'll
bet my money you won't regret!|
Teven From Miami,Fl
It is a wel known fact about this eq that when played on systems that play at a very loud level, the rca jacks on the eq begin to give feed back. It is a small flaw with this eq, something about pioneer products that do that. I've been an installer for more than 10yrs and have had this problem from these eqs since they first came out. THey are an excelent eq and the feed back noise can be fixed, it's costly to do and adds more crap to yur system.
Aaron From Ohio
|This is my second eq. I have it hooked up to a Pioneer DEH P6000UB, with a 6 disc changer, in my 2000 Civic. Looks good in my dash. It takes some getting used too again. But i like these eq. I have had no problems at all with it.|