- Foamed IMPP (Injection Molded Polypropylene) Rigilite™ Composite Cone (Pearl White) for Higher Performance and Deeper Bass
- Butyl Rubber Surround for Smoother Response
- High Energy Strontium Magnet (Woofer)
- Latex-treated Conex Damper for Enhanced Linear Bass Response
- CCAW (Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire) Long Voice Coil
- Glass-Imide Voice Coil Bobbin for High Power Handling Capabilities
- 5/8" Aluminum Dome Compression Horn Tweeter with Rotatable Mount, Neodymium
- Magnet and Magnetic Fluid
- Built-in Crossover (-12dB/oct. HPF)
- Full-Depth Basket for Rich Bass Response
- Custom-Fit for Ford and Mazda Vehicles
- 200 Watts Max. Music Power (60 Watts Nominal)
- Sensitivity (Efficiency): 91dB (1W/1m)
- Frequency Response: 30 - 32,000Hz
- 4 Ohm Rated
- Dimensions: 8" x 5-3/4" x 2-7/8"
- Mounting Depth: 2-1/2"
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.