- 10" Foamed IMPP (Injection Molded Polypropylene) Rigilite Composite Cone Woofer
- Dual-Layer Urethane Surround
- Direct Bobbin Mounted VCCS (Voice Coil Cooling System)
- Conex Damper with Damper Ring
- Lead Wires Integrated into Damper for High Reliability and Improved Power Transfer
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- High-Energy Ferrite Magnet with Bumped Back Plate
- Low-Q Design for use in Small Sealed Box (0.8 cubic foot recommended)
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Kieth Diablo From Canada
|I own 2 of these in a sealed box, run by a 540 mono block amp, excellent sub for the price. But a have recently upgraded to 2 10" JL Audio 10W3 DVC and the Pioneers seem amateur compared to the JL's, but there is a big difference in price. If your just starting off and your moneys tight then Pioneers a great way to start off.|