- Number Of Channels:2
- Rated Power (20 - 20 kHz W/ < 0.05% THD + N)
- 4 ohms per channel, all channels driven: 80 W x 2
- Rated Power (20 - 20 kHz W/ < 0.1% THD + N)
- 2 ohms per channel, all channels driven: 160 W x 2
- Rated Power 4 ohms bridged mono: 320 W x 1
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio (A-weighted) > 100 dB
- Damping Factor > 500
- Input Sensitivity 0.200 - 5 Vrms
- Input Impedance > 10k ohms
- Dimensions 10" (W) x 2.55" (H) x L: 12.25"
- Vega Bass: Yes
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
thom12v From maryland
|My Name is Thomas Bryant.
I began installing car audio when I was 15. I am now 42. I installed audio equipment professionally from the age of 17 untill I was 34, 17+ years.
I have installed EVERYTHING, you name it. Soundstream, coustic, earthquake, pioneer, jensen, kenwood, you name it I have installed it or worked with it.
Rockford Fosgate, great equipment, I don't like it.
The systems I have in my car and truck.
My Car, I have a Pioneer 7300, 2 vega amps 1, 3204 and a 7000. the 3204 it is bridged to mono, 2 channel, 160 watts into a pair of vega series 2650s. My rear fill is a pair of 5X7 vega 3 ways driven off the head unit. My sub is a Alpine R series duel voice coil in a 1.55 cubic foot duel vented box.
I have compeated against Berry Ross and Isac Gordon, never beat them but with the help of Cerwin Vega and there amps I will be blowing there doors off soon.|