The Crossovers make sure you direct the correct signal to the correct speaker so you don't lose any sound quality in the treble, mid-range and bass frequencies.
- 2-channel, 3-way or 4-channel, 2-way
- Dual high pass outputs with multiplier switch (front continuously adjustable on a scale of 30-400Hz or 600-8000Hz; Rear continuously variable from 30-400Hz)
- Low pass continuously variable from 20-200Hz
- Front and rear speaker level inputs
- Phase reversal switch (180°)
- Up to 8 volt RMS input signal for integration with high voltage output source units
- 18dB/octave slope for greater protection of mid-ranges and tweeters
- Continuously adjustable crossover points
- Wire harnesses for speaker level input allow easier integration with OEM systems
- 1 Meg Ohm Isolation maintained between the Signal Ground and Power Supply Ground (eliminates ground loop noise)
- External Bass Control (EBC) port connects to optional, dash-mountable EBC unit
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.