- 11-13/16"W x 2-1/2"H x 10-11/16"D
- Stereo, bridged mono, or Tri-Way output
- MOSFET power supplies
- 2-ohm stable in stereo
- PowerSlide door to access cooling fan and recessed controls
- Bass Management System
- Sigma Drive for high damping factor, which means tight, clean bass
- 50-200 Hz high-pass crossover, 12 dB/octave
- 50-200 Hz low-pass crossover, 18 dB/octave
- Infrasonic filter, off/25 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Large secondary capacitors for more energy storage
- Preamp outputs
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ort From USA
|This amp is freakin awesome. I got it from my sisters boyfriend and it powers my 3 10 inch MTX subs. And it doesn't get that warm at all even when I have the volume up. I have it bridged right now and it does a great job. Gotta love the powerslide and cooling fan.|