- Maximum Power Output 230 W (115 W x 2)
- Continuous Average Power Output 100 W (50 W x 2 into 4 ohms 20Hz-20Khz @ 0.04% THD)
- Typical 2-ohm Stereo 75 W x 2 @ 0.4% THD 1kHz
- Typical Bridged Power 1kHz 150 W @ 0.4% THD
- Bass Extender Control 0~12dB
- Adjustable 4-Channel 50Hz-200Hz, 12dB/oct. High/Low Pass Crossover
- Mixed-Mode Operation
- Bridgeable 2/1 Channel Operation
- Pulse-Width Regulated MOSFET Power Supply
- Speaker Level Inputs
- Double-Sided Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Dimensions 1 7/8 H x 9 1/16 W x 9 D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.