The dX3055 component system gives you the installation flexibility of the 5.5" dX5510 driver combined with the small but powerful 1" dX3000 tweeter. And if you're a control freak, you'll be happy to know that the new dX Crossover in this system gives you the audio flexibility to suit your taste as well.
- Blue tri-laminate silk composite dome tweeters for more accurate response, superior detail and high power handling: "Bright Without Bite."
- Dynamic Balance mineral-filled polymer cone driver for clear, well-defined midrange and great bass, too.
- Pivoting tweeter allows you to aim the tweeter in the direction that yields the best high frequency response and soundstaging.
- Co-molded polymer/rubber surround provides superior bass response and will not dry rot like foam surrounds.
- Neodymium (NdFeb) magnets offer powerful magnetic energy from small magnets. You get great sound and a speaker so small that it is easy to fit and mount in a wide variety of locations.
- Three-position tweeter level switch for precise high frequency optimization for your car.
- Adjustable crossover point and slope provide 12 different combinations of settings, allowing you to precisely tailor the system sound to suit your car's acoustics and your ears.
- Coated baskets and gold plated terminals resist rust and corrosion for years of reliable performance.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.