- 300 Watts Max. Power (80 Watts Nominal)
- Foamed IMPP (Injection Molded Polypropylene) Rigilite Composite Cone Woofer with Ferrite Magnet
- Glass-Imide Voice Coil Bobbin
- CCAW (Copper Clad Aluminum Wire) Long Voice Coil
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- Latex Damper
- Projected Pole Yoke
- 2-3/8" Balanced Dome PPC Midrange with Strontium Magnet and Magnetic Fluid
- 1-5/8" Cone Tweeter with Strontium Magnet
- 3/4" Dome (Ceramic) Supertweeter
- Deep Basket for Powerful Bass Response
- Mounting Depth: 3-1/2"
- Tweeter Protrusion: 7/8"
- Sensitivity (Efficiency): 93dB (1W/1m)
- Frequency Response: 25 - 32,000Hz
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Brandon From Minnesota
|Guess what, save about $70 bucks and get the absolute HQ69C speaker. Its the same exact speaker as this one. I love it, and yet it sounds great when a amp is plugged into them.
Its true, ABSOLUTE USA makes the same speaks that Pioneer makes, dono why. |
WNRS From Central USA
|Very good speaker. ive use in all my cars from my 69 vette to my 98 taurus. one of if not the best 6x9s out there kickers 6x9.3 doesnt even compare with these.|
Brian Pedersen From New York
|These speakers have held my system for over a year now and would not remove them in any case. When my sub amp went, i just turned my setting on my amp for these speakers to LPF and these speakers actually pound just about as ahrd as my first system which was 1 SONY 12".
I recommend these speakers to any starting system or even the most advanced.|