- Dual voice coil design (4-ohm impedance for each voice coil) for more flexibility in wiring your system.
- Frequency response 40-400 Hz
- Power range 130-400 watts RMS (200 watts RMS per voice coil)
- Peak power 800 watts
- Sensitivity 83 dB SPL
- Top mount depth 4-13/16"
- Sealed box volume 0.1-0.5 cubic feet
- Ported box volume 0.1-0.75 cubic feet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Billy Wilson From Florida
|This may be a small subwoofer, but it puts out alot of bass.|