- Dual 4-ohm voice coils
- CONsealer gasket hides mounting screws and prevents air leaks around the frame
- Frequency response 26-200 Hz
- Power range 150-500 watts RMS (250 watts per voice coil)
- Peak power 1,000 watts
- Sensitivity 88 dB SPL
- Top mount depth 5-13/16"
- Sealed box volume 0.8-4.0 cubic feet
- Ported box volume 1.75-4.0 cubic feet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dube From BC, Canada
|I have one of these in my truck and it's pretty sweet. I have it in a sealed box with 1001bd running it. It handles an insane amount of power (almost 1100watts RMS). If you get one of these get the biggest amp you can (at least 600watts RMS) you will be very happy. I also have the Alpine 9833 for a headunit and it makes everything sound amazing.|
kyle From live oak florida
|I have 4 of these in a extended cab dodge truck in a ported box with 3.5 cubic feet to each sub and 2 bd1001 amps. they really slam. great sub!|
Justin From Hilton Head, SC
|These things are hott!! I got four hooked up to a 1501bd amp.... It broke my rear veiw mirror when i only had two