- Detachable, motorized, fold-down face
- Aluminum faceplate
- White dot matrix display
- Preamp output only - external amps required
- Special audio capacitors maintain stable voltage for exceptional sound quality
- CD/MD changer controls
- DSP/EQ/TV/DVD/crossover controls
- Beat EQ with 3-band equalization, adjustable bass and midrange center frequencies
- Tone bypass defeats treble, bass, and midrange controls for even more signal purity
- Zero-bit detector mute circuit
- Magi-Tune+ tuner
- 18 FM/6 AM presets
- 2 sets of 4-volt preamp outputs
- Non-fading 4-volt subwoofer outputs with level control
- Auxiliary input
- Wireless steering wheel remote
- Two 24-bit D/A converters with 128 times oversampling
- CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio 100 dB
- FM sensitivity 11 dBf
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Alex From BRLA
|Second best to the DRZ9255, but quite a value for sounds. I use the digital signal processor with mine. It's been blasting tunes for over 8 years in 3 different vehicles. Can't wait for future Clarion products of this caliber.|
Zack From Oklahoma
|This unit was one of the best i ever had until it got stolen. You can hook just about everything that you want to, to this unit. There was no pre amp built in which was probally the besr thing about this unit.
Brian Shooshan From Cape Cod, MA
|The clarity of sound is far better than any other head unit I have used. Before this I had a 2001 Kenwood Excelon 817 and found the crispness of lyrics weren't as pronounced as with this unit. It is simple to use. Not a huge assortment of options, just the essentials here. Never have any operational problems or skipping to speak of. It doesn't have an internal amp chip which is something I wanted, but not everyone wants. You need a good 4 channel amp and you will be very happy. As omline prices go $250 for the HX-D10 is a good one, but a local installer may be able to beat it by 25-50 dollars, then they make it back installation. Either way this a quality unit that doesn't skip unless you kick it the face!