* stereo, bridged mono or Tri-Way output
* 125 watts x 2 at 2 ohms
* 250 watts x 1 in bridged mode
* MEHSA mounting technology increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET output devices to the heat sink, for higher power output, lower operating temperatures, and greater reliability
* MOSFET power supply and output devices
* 50-210 Hz high-pass/low-pass crossovers, 12 dB/octave
* TOPAZ noise-killing differential inputs eliminate 80% of ground loop noise between the head unit and the amp.
* NOMAD advanced protection circuitry monitors temperature, voltage, current and impedence, and provides "intelligent" shut-down protection without limiting system performance.
* TRANS-ana circuit designs keep voltages low and signal paths simple in the pre-amp section, for minimum distortion and maximum musicality.
* Punch Bass (0-18 dB boost) at 45 Hz
* speaker-level inputs
* dimensions: 11-7/16"W (7-7/8" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
* 3-year warranty