- 250 watts x 2 at 2 ohms
- 500 watts x 1 in bridged mode
- Stereo, bridged mono or Tri-Way output
- MOSFET power supply and output devices
- 50-210 Hz high-pass/low-pass crossovers, 12 dB/octave slopes
- MEHSA mounting technology increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET output devices to the heat sink, for higher power output, lower operating temperatures, and greater reliability
- TOPAZ — noise-killing differential inputs that eliminate 80% of ground loop noise
- Trans•ana circuitry keeps preamp voltages low and signal paths simple for outstanding audio quality
- NOMAD — advanced protection circuitry for "intelligent" shutdown protection
- wired remote control included for fingertip control of Punch Bass (for 0-18 dB of bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Speaker-level inputs
- Dimensions: 13-7/16"W (9-15/16" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.