- Class bd technology
- 1000 watts x 1 at 2 ohms
- Selectable 50-250 Hz variable low-pass crossover, 24 dB/octave
- MEHSA mounting technology increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET output devices to the heat sink, for higher power output, lower operating temperatures, and greater reliability.
- TOPAZ noise-killing differential inputs eliminate 80% of ground loop noise between the head unit and the amp.
- NOMAD advanced protection circuitry monitors temperature, voltage, current and impedence, and provides "intelligent" shut-down protection without limiting system performance.
- Preamp outputs for easy connection to a second amplifier
- Wired remote control of Punch Bass (0-18 dB centered at 45 Hz) — gives you fingertip control of your bass impact
- Subsonic filter removes frequencies below the range of human hearing for increased efficiency
- 100-amp fuse and fuse holder required
- Dimensions: 14-7/16"W (10-7/8" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.