If heavy bass is what you're after, get yourself acquainted with Rockford Fosgate's Power bd500.1 amplifier!
The bd500.1 features the Big Dog — Class bd, Rockford Fosgate's patented version of digital technology, which gives the amp an impressive 75% efficiency rating with a highly stable output. This means that the amp will maintain steady power flow and a cool temperature even under heavy loads, giving you deep, loud bass without clipping and distortion.
Class bd efficiency also allows Rockford Fosgate to design this amp with a smaller footprint, giving you more installation options than high-power amps usually afford.
- Class bd technology
- 600 watts x 1 at 2 ohms
- selectable 50-250 Hz variable low-pass crossover, 24 dB/octave
- 50-amp fuse and fuse holder required
- MEHSA mounting technology increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET output devices to the heat sink, for higher power output, lower operating temperatures, and greater reliability
- TOPAZ noise-killing differential inputs eliminate 80% of ground loop noise between the head unit and the amp
- NOMAD advanced protection circuitry monitors temperature, voltage, current and impedence, and provides "intelligent" shut-down protection without limiting system performance
- Subsonic filter prevents frequencies below human hearing from being amplified — for greater amp efficiency
- Preamp outputs for easy connection to a second amplifier
- Wired remote control of Punch Bass (0-18 dB bass boost centered at 45 Hz) — gives you fingertip control of your bass impact
- Dimensions: 14-7/16"W (10-7/8" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.