- 3-, 4-, 5-channel, or Tri-Way output
- 200 watts x 2 + 100 watts x 1 in bridged mode
- 100 watts x 4 + 200 x 1 at 2 ohms
- Requires 50-amp fuse and fuse holder
- Variable 50-210 Hz high-pass/low-pass crossovers, 24 dB/octave (low-pass only on sub channel)
- TOPAZ noise-killing differential inputs eliminate 80% of ground loop noise between the head unit and the amp
- NOMAD advanced protection circuitry monitors amplifier and provides "intelligent" shut-down protection without limiting system performance
- TRANS·ana circuit designs keep voltages low and signal paths simple in the pre-amp section, for minimum distortion and maximum musicality
- MEHSA provides more efficient transfer of heat from MOSFET output devices to the heatsink for cooler operation
- 4-gauge power and ground connectors
- Punch Bass (all channels) boosts bass up to 18 dB at 45 Hz (wired remote control included for fingertip control over boost on sub channel only)
- Cast aluminum heatsink for more efficient heat dissipation
- Dimensions: 18-7/16"W (14-13/16" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
gene schuette From sacramento,ca
|i've have run this amp for a year now and it has not been a problem what so ever.
there are some people that say one amp can,t do it all, well there wrong.