- 3-, 4-, 5-channel, or Tri-Way output
- 200 watts x 2 + 100 watts x 1 in bridged mode
- 100 watts x 4 + 200 x 1 at 2 ohms
- Requires 50-amp fuse and fuse holder
- Variable 50-210 Hz high-pass/low-pass crossovers, 24 dB/octave (low-pass only on sub channel)
- TOPAZ noise-killing differential inputs eliminate 80% of ground loop noise between the head unit and the amp
- NOMAD advanced protection circuitry monitors amplifier and provides "intelligent" shut-down protection without limiting system performance
- TRANS·ana circuit designs keep voltages low and signal paths simple in the pre-amp section, for minimum distortion and maximum musicality
- MEHSA provides more efficient transfer of heat from MOSFET output devices to the heatsink for cooler operation
- 4-gauge power and ground connectors
- Punch Bass (all channels) boosts bass up to 18 dB at 45 Hz (wired remote control included for fingertip control over boost on sub channel only)
- Cast aluminum heatsink for more efficient heat dissipation
- Dimensions: 18-7/16"W (14-13/16" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
gene schuette From sacramento,ca
|i've have run this amp for a year now and it has not been a problem what so ever.
there are some people that say one amp can,t do it all, well there wrong.