- 10" Premier VCCS PRO Component Subwoofer
- Nickel Coated Foamed IMPP (Injection Molded Polypropylene) Rigilite™ Composite Cone Woofer
- Aluminum Insert for Increased Cone Rigidity
- Dual-Layer Urethane Surround
- Direct Bobbin Mounted VCCS (Voice Coil Cooling System)
- Conex Damper with Damper Ring
- Lead Wires Integrated into Damper for High Reliability and Improved Power Transfer
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- High-Energy Ferrite Magnet with Bumped Back Plate
- Low-Q Design for use in Small Sealed Box (0.6 cubic foot recommended)
- Dual Voice Coil (2x4W ) Design for Increased System Flexibility
- 800 Watts Max Music Power
- 400 Watts Nominal Power Handling
- Frequency Response: 18-2,500Hz
- Sensitivity (Efficiency): 86dB (1W/1m)
- 2Ohm or 8Ohm Rated
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
will From TN
|i have 2 of these subs with a MTX amp on each sub and all i can say is D*MN!
i'm hitting 120 on the SPL meter with these subs and i'm not even fully pushing them.|
Dave Reese From Minnesota
|This is a very good sub i had 2 of these in my blazer and according to everyone i know around town i had the loudest system. If you catch these subs while theyre on sale its a good deal because they are normally 230$ but if u can catch em for around 90$ you should definatly get them!!|
Matt Miller From Valley Ford, California
|Good price for some bomb subs.|