- Sstereo, bridged mono or Tri-Way output
- 100 watts x 2 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts x 1 in bridged mode
- PWM MOSFET switching power supply
- Independent gain controls
- Intelligent Surface Mount Technology for cleaner sound and greater reliability
- Selectable 85 Hz high-pass/low-pass crossovers, 18 dB/octave
- Preamp outputs
- Speaker-level inputs with SmartEngage (turns the amp on when it detects signal from the receiver, eliminating the need for a separate turn-on lead from your receiver)
- 9-3/4"W x 2-1/8"H x 9-5/16"D
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Pete Hollyfield From North America
|This is a pretty good little amp.It's a really good amp for your full range speakers.I have mine on a ten and a twelve inch sub and that makes my Ford Bronco thump