- 2-, 3-, 4-channel, or Tri-Way output
- 60 watts x 4 at 2 ohms
- 120 watts x 2 in bridged mode
- PWM MOSFET switching power supply
- Independent gain controls
- Intelligent Surface Mount Technology for cleaner sound
- Front selectable 85 Hz high-pass crossover, 18 dB/octave
- Rear selectable 85 Hz high-pass/low-pass crossover, 18 dB/octave
- Preamp outputs
- Speaker-level inputs with SmartEngage (turns the amp on when it detects signal from the receiver, eliminating the need for a separate turn-on lead from your receiver
- 9-5/16"W x 2-1/8"H x 11-1/2"D
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
jason k From ohio
| I have this amp used on my thunder 6000 5 1/4" components front and rear. It keeps up with my sledgehammer dual 12" box with the 1501d pushing them.
great sound quality!!!!
great little amp!!!!!!!!