This amplifier is flexible in its design, for a single amplifier/factory integration that makes sense. The crossover is fixed at 85 Hz, defeatable high pass on the front and rear, and low pass on the sub channel. Low level inputs make connection to your factory system intuitive. Thunder4405 also features Thunder EQ bass boost and EBC port.
- 3-, 4-, or 5-channel output
- Tri-Way capable
- 50 watts x 4 + 200 x 1 at 2 ohms
- Front and rear 85 Hz high-pass crossovers, 18 dB/octave
- 85 Hz low-pass crossover, 18 dB/octave on sub channel
- Thunder EQ bass boost
- PWM MOSFET switching power supply
- 3 sets of preamp-level inputs
- 15-7/8"W x 2-1/4"H x 9-13/16"D
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.