This 4-channel amplifier has the most flexible crossover we offer. On both front and rear channels, it's variable from 40Hz to 200Hz and selectable for either high pass or low pass. The "Summed Output" jacks provide a line level summed output of the right front/right rear and left front/left rear input signals. This output is typically used to drive an external subwoofer amplifier. The parallel input switch allows a 2-channel signal to drive all four channels (no need for a "Y" connector). This amp even has the MTX Audio Thunder EQ bass boost!
- 2-, 3-, or 4-channel output
- Tri-Way capable
- 150 watts x 2 in bridged mode
- 75 watts x 4 at 2 ohms
- High input capability (up to 8 volts)
- PWM MOSFET switching power supply
- Independent gain controls
- Thunder EQ bass boost (up to 18 dB at 40 Hz)
- Front and rear variable 40-200 Hz high-pass/low-pass crossovers, 12 dB/octave
- High-pass, 24 dB/octave low-pass
- Preamp outputs
- 9-5/16"W x 2-1/8"H x 13-15/16"D
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
O From Tx
|MTX loves to underrate! Testing certificate reads firstname.lastname@example.org is 67x4. Type S speakers all the way around and WOW! General specs for this thing are 37.5x4-so there you go.|