Featuring MTX Audio's Adaptive Class D Technology, Thunder6500D has a low pass crossover, variable from 40Hz to 200Hz. We provide both low level and high level inputs, with MTX Audio's "Smart Engage" function to allow for easy installation. We even include our patent-pending compression circuit to protect your woofers when you've got it turned way up.
- 250 watts x 1 at 4 ohms
- 500 watts x 1 at 2 ohms
- Adaptive Class D Technology
- Variable 40-200 Hz crossover, 24 dB/octave (since the amp is strictly for low-frequency reproduction, the crossover is always active) preamp outputs
- Compression circuitry guards against overdriving speakers during loud musical passages at high sound-pressure levels
- EBC2 port for multi-amp external control of bass boost
- high preamp input capability (up to 8 volts)
- PWM MOSFET switching power supply
- Gain control
- Thunder EQ bass boost (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- Rubber Iso-Feet allow you to mount amplifier without the mounting screws contacting the amp's chassis
- Speaker-level inputs with SmartEngage (turns on the amp when it detects signal from the receiver, eliminating the need for a turn-on lead)
- 11-7/8"W x 2-3/16"H x 9-3/4"D
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jarrett From NC
|This amp is freakin amazing. I got one that is defective and it still slams. I can only turn my gain halfwalf and it bangs two alpine R's till i can't see in the mirrors. If you are pushing anything under 1000 rms you should get this amp. |
TYPE R From OR
|This product is long lasting and very realiable. It put out more wattage then MTX claims. It powers just about any type of sub. (RECOMENDTION: ALPINE TYPE R SUBWOOFER) They are a deadly combo.|