This amplifier is the one with the most teeth. It's got it all. Adaptive Class D Technology, for high power in a small package. Anyone can make a high power amplifier in a big package. But it takes smarts and careful engineering to produce big power in a small footprint. Adaptive Class D Technology is how we make this amplifier so efficient at producing power. The crossover is low pass, variable from 40Hz to 200Hz. And, we've even built in our compression circuit, to protect your woofers at high SPL levels. Add in the EBC2 and the Thunder EQ and this is one amp to be feared.
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 1000 watts x 1 at 2 ohms
- Variable 40-200 Hz low-pass crossover, 24 dB/octave
- Preamp outputs for daisy-chaining amplifiers
- PWM MOSFET switching power supply
- Thunder EQ bass boost (up to 18 dB at 40 Hz)
- Compression circuitry guards against damaging speakers during loud musical passages at high sound-pressure levels
- EBC2 port
- 17-13/16"W x 2-1/4"H x 9-7/8"D
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.