- Disc naming
- Second CD changer connection can be used to daisy-chain a second Kenwood changer or to add an auxiliary input
- CD Text (with a compatible receiver)
- DRIVE distortion reduction circuitry
- Mounts at 0, 45, or 90 dgrees
- Quad 1-bit D/A converter
- Zero-bit mute circuit
- CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio 100 dB
- Dimensions: 10-11/16"W x 3-3/16"H x 8-3/16"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.