- PBO advanced fiber cone with rubber surround — PBO is polyphenylenebenzobisoxazole, a liquid crystal polymer of incredible strength and durability
- 1-3/16" HyperNyl (nylon polymer) dome tweeter
- Dual magnet structure for stronger, more symmetrical magnetic field
- Frequency response 25-70,000 Hz
- Recommended power range 2-65 watts RMS
- Peak power handling 260 watts
- Sensitivity 93 dB
- top-mount depth 3-1/16"
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Scott From colorado
|These speakers hit! i put a pair of 6X9's in a 1972 dodge challenger. I am running a JL audio 300 watt RMS 4 channel amp to these and my front speakers. My two 6X9's keep up w/ my friend's 2X10's w/ 200 watts going to them. If you like a good bass without subs i would recomend these to anyone. They barely distort with the bass cranked and the volume going all out. These speakers are the shit!!!!!!!!!!!!! |