- 40 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- 50 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 100 watts RMS x 2 bridged output
- 2-, 3-, or 4-channel output
- Tri-Way capable
- requires 10-gauge power and ground leads - wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- Bass Engine® features:
- selectable 80 Hz high-pass/low-pass crossover at 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave (2 separate crossovers, one for channels 1 & 2, another for channels 3 & 4)
- tuned Bass EQ (8 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- preamp outputs
- MOSFET power supply
- STAR Topology (minimizes internal noise and prevents ground interference)
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- gold-plated screw terminals
- blue power LED
- 11-13/16"W x 2-5/16"H x 10"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
adam From so. illinois
|good solid power maker, not a problem with it|