- Frequency Response: 24Hz - 2kHz
- Bass Engine Ready
- Kevlar Reinforced Pulp Cone
- High Excursion 1" Santoprene® Surround
- Dual Custom Progressive Nomex® Spiders
- Custom Cast Aluminum Frame
- Extra Length Extended Pole
- Flared Pole Vent
- Bumped Backplate
- Heat Transfer Plate
- High Strength Brass Voice Coil Bobbin
- Double Stacked Magnets
- Strain Relief Terminals
- Heavy Duty 8ga. Push Terminals
- Oversized Parabolic Dustcap
- Designed and Engineered in the USA
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
ashton copeland From st.louis
|i have 2 12" type R's hooked up to a fosgate 2400 watt amp and a 300 dollar kenwood headunit in a 97 toyota landcruiser and they pound so hard!!! best subs for the money|
MATT From St. Louis
|These subs rock. because these hit the higher frequencys too, they are better for rock and jass bass beats. However when listening to rap these pound. I have two in a custom box with about 500 watts each and they sound awesome
aaron sloan From washington
|i have seen 2 of these at a db compotition beat out a jl w7 12 with a phoenix gold 1200.1.. and it sounded better too!! for about a grand cheaper.. it was running off of an mtx amp also?? lol but yea by far the best sub on the market for the money!!|