- 10" Type-R Series Subwoofer
- Frequency Response: 28Hz - 2kHz
- Bass Engine Ready
- Kevlar Reinforced Pulp Cone
- High Excursion 1" Santoprene® Surround
- Dual Custom Progressive Nomex® Spiders
- Custom Cast Aluminum Frame
- Extra Length Extended Pole
- Flared Pole Vent
- Bumped Backplate
- Heat Transfer Plate
- High Strength Brass Voice Coil Bobbin
- Double Stacked Magnets
- Strain Relief Terminals
- Heavy Duty 8ga. Push Terminals
- Oversized Parabolic Dustcap
- Designed and Engineered in the USA
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
brian From rancho cordova Ca.
|i have one of these in a sealed box in a mazda pickup these subs bump harder then most ive heard, the only problem is after about one year the fome ring wears out and comes unglued but put alittle ruber cement and your bumpen again.|
Jarrod Duff From Pontotoc, Mississippi
|I had two of these subs in custom boxes in a 99' silverado ext. cab, with two alpine 700 watt mono class d amps.They would rattle your brain if you turned it up too loud!!!|
Keith From Atlanta
|I had this is my 300zx for a while. it blew. It was a great sounding sub but i would recommend the new type r's, they sound much better|