- Preamplifier Section
- Frequency Response: 15-30,000 Hz ± 1 dB (AUX to Pre Out)
- Total Harmonic Distortion:0.001% (1 kHz)
- AUX Input Level/Impedance:1 V/10 kohms
- CDC Input Level/Impedance:1 V/10 kohms
- Output Level: 5 V
- Tone Controls: Bass:± 12 dB @ 20 Hz
- Midrange:± 9 dB @ 1 kHz
- Treble:± 6 dB @ 20 kHz
- FM Tuner Section
- Frequency Range: U.S.A 87.5-107.9 MHz in 100 kHz steps
- Other Areas: 87.5-108.0 MHz in 50 kHz steps
- Sensitivity: 15 dBf (IHF)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 60 dB (mono)
- Stereo Separation: 35 dB
- Antenna Input: 75 ohms (Unbalanced)
- AM Tuner Section
- Frequency Range:U.S.A 530-1,710 kHZ in 10 kHz steps
- Other Areas: 531-1,602 kHz in 9 kHz steps
- Sensitivity: 32 dBµ
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 45 dB
- CD Player Section
- System: Compact Disc digital audio
- Error Correction: CIRC Principle
- Sampling Frequency:44.1 kHz
- D/A Converter Type:24-bit D/A converter with 8-times oversampling digital filter
- Frequency Response:20 - 20,000 Hz ± 1 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: Better than 105 dB
- Dynamic Range: Better than 100 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% (1 kHz)
- Power Source: 14.4 V DC, negative ground (10.8 - 15.6 V allowable)
- Current Consumption: 2.5 A
- Installation Dimensions (WxHxD)
- Main Unit: 7 x 1-15/16 x 6-1/4 inches (178 x 50 x 159.5 mm)
- Outer Dimensions (WxHxD)
- Main Unit: 7 x 1-15/16 x 7 inches (178 x 46 x 177.8 mm)
- Power Supply Unit: 5-3/8 x 1-1/4 x 3-3/8 inches (137 x 31.2 x 85 mm)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Advance Car Sound Inc. From Canada
|The (CD-700) was tested in our sound room, using a Milbert Bam 235 tube amplifier. The speakers are the Spendor
S3/5. The cabling is all Wireworld
Reference level .
Music used: Patricia Barber,Norah Jones
Diana Krall,Sting, Mark Levinson vol-1
Keb-mo,Mark Knofler,Iasca Competition
The first impression on the Naakamichi
was the richness in the tone, then the
low noise level, and the dynamic contras
was very good. When compared to the Alpine F-1 7990 ,the Alpine has better
micro dynamics. and maybe more speed, but not as rich tonaly. also more precision on placement of instrument.
It's brighter sounding then the Nak. Also the instrument are smaller, not as
full body. Nakamichi has excellent tone.
Then thirdly compared to the Denon Z-1
the Denon is more open but poor on the instruments it lacks dynamics, present
instrument small, not as rich tonaly and higher noise floor.
Nakamichi is the most musical out of the
three, Alpine F-1 is better in Micro
details & Dynamics But might be bright in some system. The Denon is good on depth & spatial stuff ,and not as much on the musical venue.