- Signal Readout Optical (semiconductor laser)
- D/A Converter Type 1-bit D/A converter with 3rd-order noise shaper and 8-times oversampling filter
- Frequency Response 10 Hz-20kHz +0.5, -1.5 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio Better than 90 dB (IHF A-WTD)
- System Compact Disc digital audio
- Error Correction CIRC Principle
- Sampling Frequency 44.1 kHz
- Dynamic Range Better than 86 dB
- Output Level/Impedance 1.2 V/600 ohms (1 kHz, 0 dB)
- Power Source 14.4 V DC, negative ground (10.8 - 15.6 V allowable)
- Current ConsumptionMax. 1.2 A
- Number of Channels2 channels, stereo
- Quantization 16 bit linear
- Disc Rotational Velocity Approx. 200 to 500 rpm (constant linear velocity)
- Wow-and-flutter Below measurement limit
- Total Harmonic Distortion 0.015% (1 kHz)
- Channel Separation Better than 80 dB
- Digital Output 75 ohms coaxial
- Outer Dimensions (W x H x D) 6-7/8 " x 2-1/4" x 9-3/4"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.