- 2-way separate system, possible bi-amplification.
- 165mm (6-1/2") midbass, 40mm (1-3/8") v.coil, 100mm (4") magnet.
- TN 51 tweeter.
- 2-way separate crossover with high end components.
- 24 dB/oct. (3kHz) with adjustable levels.
- Max. power handling: 200W.
- Nominal, power handling: 100W.
- Sensitivity (2.8 V/1m): 92.5dB.
- Frequency response: 50Hz-22kHz.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
DAVID D From LINCOLN CA
|I HAVE A CHEVY SILVERADO 03', HEAD UNIT-ALPINE 7998 & IN FRONTS UTOPIA 165W, DIMOND AMP 110X2 RMS.
THESE ARE THE BEST SPEAKERS I HAVE EVER HEARD, COMPARED TO ANY OTHER COMPONENT SPEAKERS OUT THIER. CAN BE PLAYED VERY VERY LOUD & CLEAN WITHOUT NO DISTORSION!!!!
IT'S SOUNDS LIKE A REAL LIVE CONCERT OUT SIDE OF THE VEHICLE.
PRICE =$457.00 AT MAGNGOLIA HI FI OPEN BOX.|
Lance From Texas
|I have two sets of Focal Utopia component sets and 3 JL Audio 10-W3's in my regular cab truck. One set in the A-pillars and one set in the doors. I am use to the sound but when other people listen to them, most of them can withstand all of the sound that they put out. I highly recommend these components.|