- Rated Power: 150 W RMS @ 1.5 ohm-4 ohm (11V-14.5V)
- Rated Power (bridged): 300 W RMS x 1 @ 3 ohm-8 ohm(11V-14.5V)
- THD at Rated Power: <0.03% @ 4 ohm
- S/N Ratio*: >108.5dB below rated power
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 30 KHz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor: >200 @ 4 ohm per. ch./50 Hz
- Input Range: switchable from 200mV-2V RMS to 800mV-8V RMS
- Dimensions: 13.4"L x 9.25"W x 2.36"H
- Differential-Balanced Input Topology: (1 pair of inputs)
- On-board Crossover: fully-variable (50Hz-5 KHz), selectable-slope LP or HP (12 or 24 dB per octave)
- Preamp Output: 2-channel (full-range, LP or HP)
- Speaker output connections: accept up to 8ga. wire
- +12V and Ground connections: accept up to 4ga. Wire
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
david From midland nc
|i have this amp running to two w3 10 inch subs and all jl audio speekers i have had amps from alpine to the chep shit but this amp really dose the job it gives me a great back rub in my ranger single cab you will never go wrong with this amp|
Steve From Florida
|I have an SUV with Polk 6 1/2 Two-way
in the rear doors and Polk 6 1/2 Components in the front doors connected to one JL 300/2 and it is simply great sounding. I don't like the slamming window shaking bass with subs.
Blake Jimenez From Rose Hill, Kansas
|The best 300/2 channel amp ever i have this bad boy running to two MA 1200 watts competition subs but ya i got the amp from a friend cause i didn't have a amp at the time so i hooked and let tell you i got the best back massage ever meaning that thing pounded and i tell you what i bought that amp and it was totally worth it, you should buy this amp if your looking to turn peoples heads and stare.|