- Rated Power: 150 W RMS @ 1.5 ohm-4 ohm (11V-14.5V)
- Rated Power (bridged): 300 W RMS x 1 @ 3 ohm-8 ohm(11V-14.5V)
- THD at Rated Power: <0.03% @ 4 ohm
- S/N Ratio*: >108.5dB below rated power
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 30 KHz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor: >200 @ 4 ohm per. ch./50 Hz
- Input Range: switchable from 200mV-2V RMS to 800mV-8V RMS
- Dimensions: 13.4"L x 9.25"W x 2.36"H
- Differential-Balanced Input Topology: (1 pair of inputs)
- On-board Crossover: fully-variable (50Hz-5 KHz), selectable-slope LP or HP (12 or 24 dB per octave)
- Preamp Output: 2-channel (full-range, LP or HP)
- Speaker output connections: accept up to 8ga. wire
- +12V and Ground connections: accept up to 4ga. Wire
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
david From midland nc
|i have this amp running to two w3 10 inch subs and all jl audio speekers i have had amps from alpine to the chep shit but this amp really dose the job it gives me a great back rub in my ranger single cab you will never go wrong with this amp|
Steve From Florida
|I have an SUV with Polk 6 1/2 Two-way
in the rear doors and Polk 6 1/2 Components in the front doors connected to one JL 300/2 and it is simply great sounding. I don't like the slamming window shaking bass with subs.
Blake Jimenez From Rose Hill, Kansas
|The best 300/2 channel amp ever i have this bad boy running to two MA 1200 watts competition subs but ya i got the amp from a friend cause i didn't have a amp at the time so i hooked and let tell you i got the best back massage ever meaning that thing pounded and i tell you what i bought that amp and it was totally worth it, you should buy this amp if your looking to turn peoples heads and stare.|