- Overall Frequency Response18 - 400Hz
- Nominal Impedance8 (dual 4) ohms
- Amplifier Powermorew
- Power Handling (continuous)175 w
- Power Handling (peak)400 w
- Efficiency93 dB
- Voice Coil Diameter: Driver2" (5.08cm)
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
steve From washington
|i have 2 of these hooked up with a 1000 watt sony amp.They hit so hard its amazing for the price i payed.. |
meatloaf From VA
|these speakers can handle more than 175 watts (rms).i have two of these in a lincoln towncar hooked up to a rockford 501 mono block.VERY LOUD AND CLEAR.sounds great off e|
t money From greensbor nc
|i have 2 hooked up to a bazooka 500 watt amp and the hit harder than my buddies jlw3s. Great buy for the money|