The new Oz-250L D6 is a dual 6 voice coil version of the OZ-250L, providing the same accurate low frequency reproduction as its single voice coil cousin. It is designed to operate in a multitude of enclosure designs, including sealed, vented and bandpass. It uses the same U.S. made 50oz High-yield isotropic barium-ferrite magnet in addition to a flat progressive spider. To increase handling and reduce power compression, the voice coil gap tolerance is held within .0001 of an inch. This substantially increases the heat transfer efficiency.
Other features for this 250L D6 are listed below:
• New midnight black aluminum cast baskets with cooling vents
• New 4-layer copper voice coil
• New top plates
• New spider assembly and tinsel leads
• New voice coil inter-cooling
• New mineral filled talc impregnated polypropylene cone
• New butyl rubber surround
The cone body and dust cap have been optimized for the flattest response in the usable bandwidth with well-controlled out-of-band behavior. The cone edge is terminated with a virtually indestructible butyl-rubber surround that effectively absorbs all the cone flexure waves.
The Oz-250L D6 will handle more power, play lower and deeper and requires no customization for optimal performance.
- Cone Material Mineral-filled talc impregnated Polypropylene Re: 2.53
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2" (50mm)
- Magnet Weight: 50oz
- DB/SPL 1W/M: 86.0dB
- RMS/Peak Power:300/500
- Mounting Diameter:9.31"
- Mounting Depth:5"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.