- Polypropylene cone
- Santoprene rubber surround
- Dual 4-ohm voice coils for wiring flexibility
- Frequency response 25-500 Hz
- Power range 100-500 watts RMS (50-250 watts RMS per coil)
- Peak power handling 1000 watts
- Sensitivity 88.5 dB SPL
- Top-mount depth 7-1/2"
- Sealed box volume 1.8-5.2 cubic feet
- Ported box volume 4.0 cubic feet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
AJ From IL
|I started my system with two of these, and without a doubt, I loved the deep booming bass that came out of 'em. Great quality, along with high SPL. I traded them in however for three 12" Kicker Solo-Baric L5's... Either way, stick with Kicker... It KICKS bASS!|
jeff From usa
|Ive Used the subs in competition and Won Various times. The overall quality and sound of them are unbeleivable. Definatly a competiton winner !|