- Size: 12 inch
- Rec. Sealed Box Dims: 1.25 - 3.50 cu.ft.
- Rec. Ported Box Dims: 1.75 - 2.25 cu.ft.
- Free Air Usage: yes
- Sensitivity: 88.6 dB
- Frequency Response: 27-500 Hz
- Recommended RMS Power: 150W
- Peak Power Handling: 300W
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Steel Basket with Unique Swooped Windows
- Nickel-Plated Connection Terminals
- Advanced Composite Cone
- Double-Stitched Heavy-Duty Foam Surround
- Inverted Structural Dome (ISD) Dust Cap
- Multi-Layer Voice Coil with Kapton Former
- Impregnated Cotton Spider
- Extended, Bumped, and Vented UniPlate Pole Piece
- Perimeter Venting Cooling System
- Optional Patented KICKER Grille
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
tarrence gibson From letohatchee,AL
|these can take anything you give them and shoot it back at you with deep bass.|
Breakitdowwwn From Fla
|I put 2 of these in a sealed box, on a punch 401S, and they do just what the name says. Make sure you get your dynamat kiddies.|
Zombie Smith From Denison
|I have had 2 of these subs in a 1.5 sealed box, and might I say they sound awesome! My windshield cracked all the way across when I turned up my amplifier half way up! These subwoofers are definitly worth it.You cannot go wrong with Kicker!|