- Size: 12 inch
- Rec. Sealed Box Dims: 1.25 - 3.50 cu.ft.
- Rec. Ported Box Dims: 1.75 - 2.25 cu.ft.
- Free Air Usage: yes
- Sensitivity: 88.6 dB
- Frequency Response: 27-500 Hz
- Recommended RMS Power: 150W
- Peak Power Handling: 300W
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Steel Basket with Unique Swooped Windows
- Nickel-Plated Connection Terminals
- Advanced Composite Cone
- Double-Stitched Heavy-Duty Foam Surround
- Inverted Structural Dome (ISD) Dust Cap
- Multi-Layer Voice Coil with Kapton Former
- Impregnated Cotton Spider
- Extended, Bumped, and Vented UniPlate Pole Piece
- Perimeter Venting Cooling System
- Optional Patented KICKER Grille
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
tarrence gibson From letohatchee,AL
|these can take anything you give them and shoot it back at you with deep bass.|
Breakitdowwwn From Fla
|I put 2 of these in a sealed box, on a punch 401S, and they do just what the name says. Make sure you get your dynamat kiddies.|
Zombie Smith From Denison
|I have had 2 of these subs in a 1.5 sealed box, and might I say they sound awesome! My windshield cracked all the way across when I turned up my amplifier half way up! These subwoofers are definitly worth it.You cannot go wrong with Kicker!|