- Copolymer cone
- Steel basket
- Santoprene rubber surround
- Dual 4-ohm voice coils for wiring flexibility
- Frequency response 18-100 Hz
- Power range 50-750 watts RMS (375 watts per coil)
- Peak power handling 1,500 watts
- Sensitivity 91.3 dB SPL
- Top-mount depth 7-15/16"
- Sealed box volume 1.5-6.0 cubic feet
- Ported box volume 4.5 cubic feet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
191.92DB From Springfield Mo
|This older kicker line is good. Sounds really good clean and loud, providing that you have enough air space. And not too much power pushing it. When it says 750RMS that means that it can play consistantly at that, cant handle more than that for very long. Over all, a very good sub for the money.|
RIDA From SF,CA
|THIS SPEAKERS DID NOT LAST A MONTH KICKER IS GOOD, BUT YOU HAVE TO GET THE NEW MODEL, THE OLD ONES HAVE A LOT OF PROMBLEMS, THE NEW SIVLER LINE IS BETTER |
derek From mid weast
|very good sub|