- Copolymer cone
- Santoprene rubber surround
- Dual 4-ohm voice coils for wiring flexibility
- Frequency response 20-100 Hz
- Power range 50-600 watts RMS (300 watts per coil)
- Peak power handling 1,200 watts
- Sensitivity 87.1 dB SPL
- Top-mount depth 6-1/8"
- Sealed box volume 0.88-2.0 cubic feet
- Ported box volume 2.5 cubic feet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
ricky From surrey b.c
|these subs arn't that great my budies uncle has one of these in his honda civic hitting off of a Kicker 04SX650.1 an it doesnt even hit that hard... tell u the truth alpines are the way to go even the R tyes sound better then the L5's.. only good product made by kicker is the solox's
Dylan From Buffalo,MO
|I have two of these babys in a subzone box it pounds i have people asking me if i have 15s in the trunk|
sergio From phoenix
|i have one of these to a 501bd fosgate it took out my frieds 2 12 fosgate he2|