- 10” Solo-Baric L7 Subwoofer
- 3/4" Medium Density Fiberboard Construction
- Ultra-Durable Black Catalyzed Polyurethane Coating
- Dual Voice Coil Subwoofer Wired in Series for 4 ohm Operation
- 600 Watts Power Handling
- Dimensions: 17 1/2 x 14 1/2 x 8 1/2 (at bottom) to 5 3/8 (at top)
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
BiggM From St. Pete, FL
|Not a cheap sub but is well worth the money when built with ports. Ports will allow using less power than sealed. If your going sealed get a big amp. For 10" speakers I've got ports in a pick-up extended cab and get good sound all through the band. 1.75 cubes per sub is perfect for all ranges of sounds.|
Nick 5.0 From North Carolina
|This is the best sub ever. most people just dont make a good box. the box needs to be vented with 3/4inch MDF and 2.25cu inchs (per 10inch woofer)for the best sound.remember the bigger the box the deeper the sub goes but the less tightend bass u get. when you put over RMS power to a solobaric they hit a whole new world. |
richard From illinois
|it pounds out the low end pretty hard, even at low power. But it doesn't hit the higher notes as powerfully, so it is best for rap and other low bass.|