- Watts 250 x 2
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz; +0, -1dB
- Input Sensitivity: High Level 340mV-10V, Low Level 170mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re:rated power
- Active Crossover: 12dB/Octave, variable 50Hz-200Hz, selectable high pass, low pass, or all pass
- KICKEQ Bass Boost: Variable to +18dB, centered @ 40Hz Pass-Thru RCAs
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
SxS From South Africa
|One hell of an amp! i've bridged this amp to an infinity single voice coil, kappa perfect sub. I hit 142 db with it. This amp is pure power. and depending on you sub configuration (parallel or series) can give you as much as 1500rms! it's features (bass boost, cross over) come in handy. Overall this amp will clean up just about any signal that you feed to it and leave you trembling in your shoes... LIVIN LOUD! |
John From U.S.
|The only reason I didn't just go all out with a 10 for the ratings is 'cuz i think it takes A LOT for sumthing to be just perfect. Newayz, this thing is amazing. It's my first system and it pushes my 2 12 kicker cvr's all the way. Factory documentation says only 250 rms but i'm easily pusin' 350+ to each sub. It blurrs my vision with the remote bass control at only halfway!!! Great amp, Kicker rocks. Definately recommend this amp. |