- Watts 400 X 2
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz; +0, -1dB
- Input Sensitivity: High Level 340mV-10V, Low Level 170mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re:rated power
- Active Crossover: 12dB/Octave, variable 50Hz-200Hz, selectable high pass, low pass, or all pass
- KICKEQ Bass Boost: Variable to +18dB, centered @ 40Hz Pass-Thru RCAs
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tim Holt, Jr. From Texas
|I'm pushing 2 Kicker CompVR 10's in a 1998 GMC Ext Cab pickup, and this amp handles them great, I'm still using the factory deck right now, with a modulater to bring speaker level to amp level. No complaints. Excellent amp|
Bigpunn From Tampa FLA
|I bought this amp, (not from this website) but i connected it to my audiobahns ( alum 12Q's) and they hit hard as hell. If i had the right head unit, i could prolly crack my back window... GREAT BUY GO FOR IT|
Jaz From PA
|Great product, hitting 145.4 dbs with 2 12 inch kicker comp vrs, great|