- Watts 400 X 2
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz; +0, -1dB
- Input Sensitivity: High Level 340mV-10V, Low Level 170mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re:rated power
- Active Crossover: 12dB/Octave, variable 50Hz-200Hz, selectable high pass, low pass, or all pass
- KICKEQ Bass Boost: Variable to +18dB, centered @ 40Hz Pass-Thru RCAs
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tim Holt, Jr. From Texas
|I'm pushing 2 Kicker CompVR 10's in a 1998 GMC Ext Cab pickup, and this amp handles them great, I'm still using the factory deck right now, with a modulater to bring speaker level to amp level. No complaints. Excellent amp|
Bigpunn From Tampa FLA
|I bought this amp, (not from this website) but i connected it to my audiobahns ( alum 12Q's) and they hit hard as hell. If i had the right head unit, i could prolly crack my back window... GREAT BUY GO FOR IT|
Jaz From PA
|Great product, hitting 145.4 dbs with 2 12 inch kicker comp vrs, great|