- 85 x 4 Watts/Channel Power - 2 Ohm Stereo
- 165 x 2 Watts/Channel Power - 4 Ohm Bridged Mono
- 400 Watts/Channel Power - Class D - 2 Ohm Mono
- Remote Bass Control
- Fan Control
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +0, -1dB
- Input Sensitivity: High Level 340mV - 10V, Low level 170mV - 5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re:rated power
- Active Crossover: 12dB/octave, variable 50Hz - 200Hz (Stereo Section selectable high or all pass, sub section low pass only)
- KickBass Boost: Variable to +12dB, centered at 40Hz
- Dimensions with Shroud (L x W x H): 22 1/2" x 10" x 2 1/2" (57.2 x 25.4 x 6.35cm)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Frank From Florida
|Just as Good as the Memphis Belle just doesn't have the sub power as the belle!|