- Watts 400 at 2 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-200Hz; +0, -1dB
- Input Sensitivity: High Level 340mV-10V, Low Level 170mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re:rated power
- Active Crossover: 12dB/Octave, variable 50Hz-200Hz, low pass only
- KICKEQ Bass Boost: Variable to +18dB, centered @ 40Hz
- 13dB Subsonic Filter Defeatable @ 25Hz
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
blake From texas
|I have this amp installed in a eclipse w/ a 15" kicker comp VR. Now for the money you can't beat it, but you can definitely do better.|
rafa m From melrose park illinois
|I pick one on this amp,wired to a pair 10'subs JL brand(cheaper model,I got a...woooa!;deep BASS & clarity w/out distortion,I recomend this HI-TECH amp.|
Jacky From U.S.
|Kicker has awsome amps, I dont think you can beat them!!|